The lifestyle and business is a biannual magazine which has the basic purpose of improving the lives of people everywhere. It contains among other relevant and inspiring information; the July-December listings and alternatively, January-June listings of people who have already made it; a few tit-bits on business start-ups and the business world in general; trending businesses and the lifestyle of some particular individuals who have impacted the world in their own ways.
Featured in this edition, the maiden edition is,
- Joseph Awuah-Darko, the ‘melanin girls’ hitmaker, who is also the social entrepreneur trying to change the largest waste dump site in the whole world.
- The top ten ( which Senior High School tops the Ghana League Table)
- Cryptocurrencies and what you should know about them (Bitcoin is one very popular form of cryptocurrency)
- The JD list of 6 outstanding individuals making extraordinary waves in 6 main aspects of life. What’s fascinating? Most of the individuals here are recognizable youth, making impacts in Ghana, using various social media platforms.
- The fifth content and much more which have intentionally been covered and would be discovered, once you obtain a copy.
For those who do not love to read long essays, this magazine is structured such that relative and useful images have been employed to convey messages making the total written contents, 20%, just like a printed Instagram or photo-based social media platform.
Pre-order now and be part of the first evolution of buyers.